We know that development activities foster economic opportunities for many. But without the support of our partners we would not be able to provide our services.
A big thank-you to all of our partners, which include:
- Chambers of Commerce and Economic Development
- Municipalities and County Governments
- Local, State, and Federal Agencies, and Elected Officials
- Community-based, Faith-based, and Non-profit Organizations
- School Districts
- Universities, Community Colleges, as well as Technical and Vocational Schools
- Business Community
If you wish to join our cause, it would be our pleasure! Feel free to make a tax deductible contribution by clicking here or email firstname.lastname@example.org for ways on how we might be able to collaborate.
The Glendower Group provides consulting services, including sourcing allocation, identifying other funds, and compliance/asset management services for projects particularly in low income, distressed communities.
Have a question?
Phase 2a at Mill River Crossing is complete - families will begin moving in shortly to this beautiful development! #creatingcommunities #empoweringresponsibledevelopment
“No matter how you frame the scenario, it will take a more meaningful shift in the pipeline to meet demand in the foreseeable future," Danielle Hale said. We can help your PHA as a consultant with expertise in all aspects.”https://cnb.cx/3EgFaoA